Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How To Remove A Mole With Honey

You may have heard of folks having good mole removal with honey and wondered if you could have some success with this home remedy . I am sharing the 4 steps you can get started with so you can see for yourself how to remove a mole in the comfort of your own home.


I completely understand anyone who has a mole they would like to get rid of because my light complextion was filled with them! Classmates in school used to make fun and for years I figured it was just an issue I had to live with.


How to remove moles from your face or body using honey. Below are the steps to take:


1. Check that the area surrounding the mole is clean, you need the spot to be free of oils that normally come out on the skin surface so take a wash cloth with some soapy warm water and wipe the area clean.


2. Use typical table honey from the grocery store. The type of honey should not make a difference but note that you would prefer to be at room temp , do not stick the container in the refrigerator or heat it as this may change the nature of the enzymes.


3. Apply a liberal total amount of honey to the mole and then cover it with a band-aid so the honey is kept in place.


4. Reapply every day (I recommend reapplying twice a day) and put a new band-aid on every single time.


You may need to reapply for days of longer depending on a variety of reasons such as the moles original size, whether its elevated or flat, whether or not there are layers of darkish pigment below the skin, correct application, and so on.


The explanation as to how honey is effective at getting rid of moles and skin blemishes is because of the enzymes located in honey.


Also although honey has been employed for hundreds of years as a home remedy for skin blemishes, it was not right up until not too long ago that researchers absolutely comprehended the healing properties of honey.


Honey helps the skin by means of these healing enzymes and it additionally includes nourishing vitamins and minerals as well as antibiotic properties.


There are other procedures of mole removal like surgical procedure and laserlight therapies but there are details to take into account with these techniques,  in particular the excessive expense and possibility of scarring. My own personal opinion is to try a home treatment first as I find they are very cheap and usually have really few side effects.


Note: you should have any mole evaluated for cancer first before applying a home remedy – don’t take a chance.


I hope you have discovered this info helpful. You can get successful mole elimination with honey and there are other home cures available as well that will make it possible for you to fade your moles away



You may have concerns about doing this the right way and you may have additional concerns if the mole you want to get rid of is in a visible spot such as your face. That is why I have provided some additional information on how to remove moles from your face as well as details about a system that gives you the confidence of step by step directions for getting rid of all types of moles easily, naturally and without surgery: How To Remove Moles




Day 085 (Year 7) 057/365 AND Day 2278: 3 Moles Removed
How To Remove Moles

Image by Old Shoe Woman

Since I had noticed that 2 moles on my upper chest had changed color, I called my dermatologist for an appointment. I went to see him this morning. He did not think that the moles looked cancerous but was willing to remove them if I desired; so, he removed 3 moles from my neck area. (You probably don’t see them in my pictures because I usually use iPhoto to erase them from my neck.)


I realized that I had 1.5 hours with nothing to do and didn’t want to drive back home (about 40 mins. roundtrip). I had gotten an email from the country club about their lunch specials. A couple of the entrees sounded delicious; so, I called Jim to say that I’d go and eat lunch. I found out that he was already there because he’d forgotten to make himself some turkey bologna sandwiches for lunch. You can see my lunch below: Baja Quesadillas with Asparagus and sour cream/salsa. It was very yummy.


I drove on over to the Senior Center and having a few extra minutes, I walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes. Just as I was walking to Becky’s Beginner Line Dance Class, my cell phone rang. Mother’s name came up as the caller. When I answered, my sister told me that she was at Mother’s house calling me to say that Mother was being transported to the hospital. I was glad since I knew that she needed medical attention.


During the middle of line dance class, I texted Jim to tell him about Mother. That’s when he told me that the bridge over Frank’s Creek on Shiloh Road was closed due to excessive rain water flowing south. After class, I went to the game room at the senior center and played Chickenfoot (dominoes) with 5 friends. One lady lives near me; so, I told her about the closed bridge. She said that she drives home via Highway #41 and Union Road every day; so, that’s how I arrived home too.


Jim and I didn’t eat any proper supper since we’d had a large lunch. We watched an episode of a different series: "The Last Detective." It’s a good show, but unfortunately it doesn’t have closed caption; so, we have to guess about 30% of the words that we can’t understand with their British accent.


Later my sister called to let me know that the hospital was taking good care of Mother and that she’d admitted that she couldn’t live by herself. Now that is a MIRACLE from God!



How To Remove A Mole With Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment